What You'll Learn
You’ll learn the tips and techniques to go from seed to seedling to planting including:
- Prepping your seed starting materials
- Germinating your seeds
- Watering, fertilizing, and maintaining your young seedlings
- Successfully transplanting you seedlings to soil
- Caring for your newly planted seedlings
- And much more!
You’ll finish the course with a garden full of beautiful vegetables, herbs, and flowers!
How It Works
- Seeds for 19 different vegetables, herbs, and flowers
- Nan’s reusable seed starting container
- Harder-to-find tools and items you’ll need for the course
Nan guides you through 16 lessons. Watch them on your own schedule from any device.
Join live mentor sessions with Nan and fellow seed starters, twice monthly.
You’ll get access to Nan’s Seed Starter Community where you can:
- Share successes with fellow seed starters
- Get questions answered by Nan
- Learn from alumni seed starters
Plus, you’ll get downloadables, coupons to Nan’s favorite brands, and more!
This course opens March 1st and runs through mid-July.