Every individual and organization has their own special needs
I enjoy the process of uncovering those needs, researching the best way to meet the needs, designing the solution, then making the magic happen.
Sometimes it takes a tweak or two to get it right - but that’s part of the magic!
Examples of past consulting projects include:
- Developing speaker programs for special events
- Devising plant palettes for homes, HOAs, parks, commercial properties, schools, botanical gardens, etc.
- Promoting client products and projects
- Developing training programs for diverse audiences
- Designing curricula for children and adults, for classrooms, online, and informal learning settings
- Writing signage and interpretive displays for museums, zoos, aquaria, and botanical gardens
- Leading hands-on workshops
- Designing and leading domestic and international garden tours
- Writing books, magazine/newspaper, and blog content; writing reports, video scripts, pamphlets, brochures, and other materials for print and digital.
What's your need? Let's talk.
Stay in the loop
Looking for waterwise gardening tips, upcoming events, and info on garden tours? Stay in the loop with my newsletter delivered straight to your inbox every month or so!