Every individual and organization has their own special needs
I enjoy the process of uncovering those needs, researching the best way to meet the needs, designing the solution, then making the magic happen.
Sometimes it takes a tweak or two to get it right - but that’s part of the magic!
Examples of past consulting projects include:
- Developing speaker programs for special events
- Devising plant palettes for homes, HOAs, parks, commercial properties, schools, botanical gardens, etc.
- Promoting cient products and projects
- Developing training programs for diverse audiences
- Designing curricula for children and adults, for classrooms, online, and informal learning settings
- Writing signage and interpretive displays for museums, zoos, aquaria, and botanical gardens
- Leading hands-on workshops
- Designing and leading domestic and international garden tours
- Writing books, magazine/newspaper, and blog content; writing reports, video scripts, pamphlets, brochures, and other materials for print and digital.
What's your need? Let's talk.